Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I applied back sometime in October, so took a couple of months from application to being told if successful. I think the longest wait was between applying and finding out if you get an interview. Cant really criticise any of the process so far has been smooth. After application is the usual...
hi everyone just come across this site / post. I have been successful in applying for this role start early jan! I applied before the job was put back on incase anyone wondering on time scales to find out, got my contract today. looking forward to it, every job has pros and cons and there is...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.