• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Acekid

  1. A

    Rail Enforcement Officer: Thameslink Route GTR/1665

    That’s very helpful, honestly your a star and I appreciate the advise it means a lot buddy. I have my assessment coming up and I’m a little nervous but fingers crossed it should be okay thanks to u bud Many thanks
  2. A

    Rail Enforcement Officer: Thameslink Route GTR/1665

    Oh I see, thank you very much for your kind advice it means a lot, thanks very much
  3. A

    Rail Enforcement Officer: Thameslink Route GTR/1665

    Hi buddy, could you advise me on how the assessment went and if their are any tips. I would honestly appreciate it buddy
  4. A

    Rail Enforcement Officer: Thameslink Route GTR/1665

    Good morning, I was posting in regards to the same job but I have appllied for the southern half. I was wondering whether someone could give me some advice on the assessment, and if their are any information I should have before I get the assessment. I have an understanding of the bylaws of the...

Top