• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by acecase

  1. A

    Advance fares Manchester [MAN] - London Euston [EUS] 29MAY

    Thank you that's great information. I can't believe the tickets are being released so late. Glad for all the assistance.
  2. A

    Advance fares Manchester [MAN] - London Euston [EUS] 29MAY

    Thank you for the hints and tips. I live near Colne so Skipton (then Leeds) is possible or Manchester/Preston on west coast line. I'll sign up for the trainline alerts. Do you think that there will be advance tickets at some point on this day? Even if there is engineering work?
  3. A

    Advance fares Manchester [MAN] - London Euston [EUS] 29MAY

    Hi everyone, Was hoping someone could offer some insight into VTWC advance tickets. I have waited until the 12 week window to book 4 advance 1st tickets MAN-EUS on 29th May (arr EUS @ about 14:00) & advance tickets are still not on sale and we are almost at the 11 week mark. Do you think these...

Top