• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Abs_Slough

  1. A

    Advice - Slough to Central London

    Thanks so much for all your replies! I think I need to sit down and work all these options out, there seems to be no shortage of them!
  2. A

    Advice - Slough to Central London

    Hi Vinnym, I will be doing it 3-4 times a week. On 2 of those days I will have to be there for 9am (but returning before 3pm), and the other two I will need to be there in the afternoon but leave Euston around 5-6pm. Thanks!
  3. A

    Advice - Slough to Central London

    Hi all, I am joining UCL next week and will be commuting on the train from Slough. I am confused on what the best option for me is. Normally, when I go into London I buy a travelcard for zones 1-6 and this works well. Do I buy a monthly travelcard now? If not, what’s the cheapest option for...

Top