• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by abj18

  1. A

    Received caution for failing to produce YP railcard, what could happen?

    Thank you everyone for your replies, they have been very helpful. I do agree that ultimately this was my responsibility and they actually did offer a very fair solution considering the information I had told them. I will be sending the email soon and hopefully the outcome will be OK. I will also...
  2. A

    Received caution for failing to produce YP railcard, what could happen?

    Thanks for the clarification. I will just stick to the facts the and say that my railcard has expired and I will pay any fees/administrative costs the deem appropriate and of course that I’m deeply apologetic about the situation.
  3. A

    Received caution for failing to produce YP railcard, what could happen?

    Thank you for your reply, it has somewhat reassured me. I did offer to purchase a new ticket but they seemed to disregard it and just gave me the caution without offering any other option. I will definitely be more vigilant from now on.
  4. A

    Received caution for failing to produce YP railcard, what could happen?

    Thank you for the detailed reply, yes an out of Court settlement would be the best case scenario. Unfortunately I was not offered the option of paying a Penalty fare and have only learned what it was, otherwise I would have been happy to pay it on the spot. Do you think this would be relevant to...
  5. A

    Received caution for failing to produce YP railcard, what could happen?

    Hi thanks for your response, it is in mid February so about 5 months.
  6. A

    Received caution for failing to produce YP railcard, what could happen?

    Hi all I purchased a ticket with a 16 - 25 railcard thinking I had brought it with me in my bag, however, it turns out I had left it at home. The person then issued me a caution and told me to email an address with a photo of my railcard which I agreed to, however I’ve just gotten home and seen...

Top